Virginia Lawyer Battles for Victims of Negligent Personal Injuries
Skilled advocate pursues compensation for Richmond-area clients
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, you have the legal right to hold them accountable for the damages you have suffered. However, powerful insurance companies combined with the difficulties of asserting one’s legal rights often frustrate even the strongest claims. At Joseph F. Grove, P.C. in Mechanicsville, I have spent more than 30 years battling insurers on behalf of Richmond-area injury victims who seek compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and other types of harm. Whether your injury is the result of a vehicle accident, a defective product or some other type of incident, I will vigorously assert your rights under Virginia law for a full, fair settlement or verdict.
Dedicated attorney handles all types of personal injury cases
My firm advises Virginians on a full range of injury claims, including those arising from:
- Medical malpractice — If you were harmed by negligent care from a doctor, hospital or other healthcare provider, I have the experience and network of experts to determine what went wrong. My firm pursues full financial recovery when professional standards have been violated.
- Premises liability — Virginia’s tough law makes it difficult for plaintiffs to obtain compensation for slip and fall injuries even when property conditions are not safe. I fight defendants and insurance companies who seek to avoid responsibility by blaming the victim for the fall.
- Wrongful death — A statutory beneficiary such as a spouse or child can seek financial damages when an individual or business wrongfully causes the death of their loved one. Though nothing can fully replace the person who has been lost, families can recover for the decedent’s lost wages, medical costs and funeral expenses.
As always, I offer a free 30-minute consultation to make sure that individuals understand the legal background of their case before taking action.
Mechanicsville law firm assists people hurt in motor vehicle accidents
Auto accidents can be devastating events. I advise injured drivers, passengers and pedestrians on issues such as:
- Insurance claims — If you’ve been hurt while driving in Virginia, state auto insurance law allows you to make a claim with your insurer or the carrier for the driver who was at fault. I can advise which option is the better one for you, or whether you should seek justice through litigation.
- Truck collisions — Crashes that involve large commercial vehicles can be catastrophic. My firm seeks damages for victims and investigates whether the special regulations that govern large trucks were violated.
- Motorcycle accidents — Many car and truck drivers fail to recognize the road rights of motorcycle riders. I advocate for bikers who have suffered injuries after a collision with a larger vehicle.
Over more than three decades, I have obtained substantial payments for auto accident victims. While the Virginia statute of limitations gives injury victims two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit, it’s important to seek legal help as soon as you can, to preserve evidence and witness recollection.
Contact a knowledgeable Virginia injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Joseph F. Grove, P.C. represents Richmond-area clients in all types of personal injury litigation as well as other legal matters. Please call 804-525-9039 or contact me online to schedule a free 30-minute consultation at my Mechanicsville office.